Exclusion of liability
1. Content of the online offer The author assumes no liability whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded in principle, unless the author can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence fault exists. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to temporarily or permanently discontinue publication.
2. References and links The author hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages at the time the link was created. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, the content or the authorship of the linked/connected pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked / connected pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within our own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. The provider of the page to which reference is made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of such information, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts he has created himself or to refer to license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and access texts. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the property rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn solely on the basis of the mere mention! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
4. Data protection If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all services offered is - as far as technically possible and reasonable - permitted without providing such data or by providing anonymous data or a pseudonym.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the website from which reference was made to this page. If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.